Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. E

Lilac leaves turning brown

Hello, I am on the East Coast and have two older lilac bushes that are not very close to each other they have been blooming every year, for some reason after they bloomed this year they recently are parts of the bushes/ leaves that are turning brown. Can anyone assist me with this?
  2. E

Pachysandra removal

Does anyone know a good way to dig up and remove Pachysandra
  3. E

Arbor Build

I am replacing an old metal arbor and building a simple wood arbor should I make the arbor first and than put up or build once posts are in?
  4. E

Staking & Fertilize Shrubs

I am located in NJ , due to age and brutal winters some of my shrubs have began to lean over and some are old and dying off. Does anyone know the proper way to stake them? Also is there anything out there to fertilize these shrubs with that's proven to help them grow?
  5. E

Tree Growing

I recently needed to cut down tree in backyard and want to replace with another tree. I am located in NJ and wondering what are the fastest growing trees for my area are.
  6. E

Shrub need pruning information

I am in NJ recently we had major snow storm that caused a tree to fall on tall shrubs they are now still leanIng after the tree was removed . I would like to prune back but not sure what the shrub is and if it is too early to prune .Does anyone know what type shrub this is and is it to early to...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com