Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. CharlesClark

What is your favorite flower, plant or tree?

Scadoxus Multiflorous is my favorite plant, rose is my favorite flower and Oak is my favorite tree. I also like Lily Hybrid Tiger Babies which has great colors.
  2. CharlesClark

tips on growing orchids at home

While growing orchids at home, just remember to clean the windows very often in order to generate proper transmission of light.
  3. CharlesClark

To protect my garden from squirrels and rabbits

Prevention goes a long way in the control of squirrels and rabbits. You can trim the trees and shrubs off the perimeters of the structure which will discourage the squirrels from climbing into the house or garden. You can also try sprinkling cayenne pepper, pepper flakes, or garlic pepper on...
  4. CharlesClark

First roses of spring.

Beautiful rose!
  5. CharlesClark

Hi..

Hello Guys!! Enjoy this amazing garden board.
  6. CharlesClark

Hi everyone!

hello! Everyone.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back