Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

dandilions!!

how do you get rid of dandilions? we have so many in our yard. and those little purple weeds to. we put down some of that scotts plus halts stuff in march and i think it made them even worst than last year. what do i do to get rid of them???
  2. K

hi from southern pa

i just bought a house last year and we didnt get to put in a garden or anything becasue it was to late in the year. so this year we starting our big vegetable garden and im working on the flower beds because all that was in them was a couple small bushes and weeds!! im really excited to get...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back