Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. flowersforlife

my iris

Very nice color combos on irises Kya
  2. flowersforlife

Anyone have rain lilies?

oh, yes, Maggie. Thanks Anyone that can trade rain lilies with me at this time?
  3. flowersforlife

Anyone have rain lilies?

Hi Maggie, I have some that are pinkish purple. Are yours that color? What colors are your center? Keep me in mind for spring please. Others, anyone who can spare some rain lilies at this time? Thanks so much.
  4. flowersforlife

Anyone have rain lilies?

sunflower - Well, keep me in mind. In the meantime, can anyone else help out?
  5. flowersforlife

Anyone have rain lilies?

I'm looking for various colored rain lilies. Anyone have some they can send to me or trade? I have some of the whites I can trade (zephyranthes candid). Would be looking for colors other than white.
  6. flowersforlife

Thanks Crabbergirl

I love it!. I'll pm you
  7. flowersforlife

Thanks Crabbergirl

Just a note of thanks CG, as I got my box today. Your check will go out in tomorrow's mail. Tried to PM you but your box is full. :) Talk to you later and thanks so much again.
  8. flowersforlife

Here's whats blooming in my yard

Oh very pretty myfedora! Thanks for showing!
  9. flowersforlife

Purple Iris for Postage - HURRY!

Thanks Dizz, rec'd my box yesterday! I gave some to my neighbor and planted the rest this morning. They look great! Thanks again! I put your check in the mail today.
  10. flowersforlife

Everything Bloomin!

Treva, Enjoyed seeing your beautiful flowers!
  11. flowersforlife

Anybody Still Have Their Poinsettia 09

crabbergirl, hope they come back for you. Keep us posted.
  12. flowersforlife

My Adeniums

Wow Treva, what a nice nice assortment of DRs. How many varieties do you have? I also started DR seeds last year. Matter of fact, they just had a one year birthday.:) Mine are still very small but just the other day I transferred to larger pots so we will see. Maybe we can trade sometime?
  13. flowersforlife

Passion {Flower} Fruit

Such a pretty flower Spider. Let's not reprimand it too much for being invasive.:D
  14. flowersforlife

My First Brug

Very nice Spider! Do you know their names?
  15. flowersforlife

Prowl, Sure. My 'red' Poin would you believe bloomed for me this season. In fact, it was in bloom for four or so months. Pic on left was taken 5/29/09, how it looks now. Brachs are fading and new growth is all around it! The other pic taken in early April shows color. As I said, I had...
  16. flowersforlife

Passion {Flower} Fruit

Cool thread! I LOVE passion flower vines but all of mine are potted. That is interesting Prowl, SpiderLily and Gloria you have wild passion flowers. Didn't know about that. The flowers are so pretty. I went to the live links Prowl provided. Are your leaves smelly as stated on that link?
  17. flowersforlife

Spring Plant List

Jen, Will you post a pic of Chartreuse Chalet iris please?
  18. flowersforlife

I have been successful with my poinsettias, thus far.:) I have one planted(in ground) from several years ago that has bloomed for me this year. The other poinsettia, in ground, was in shock after I planted her, but she is rallying around very nicely.
  19. flowersforlife

Iris

Thanks Bernie, Kya & curbhopper. Bernie, these are Louisiana irises-hybrids.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back