Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. flowersforlife

Anyone have rain lilies?

I'm looking for various colored rain lilies. Anyone have some they can send to me or trade? I have some of the whites I can trade (zephyranthes candid). Would be looking for colors other than white.
  2. flowersforlife

Thanks Crabbergirl

Just a note of thanks CG, as I got my box today. Your check will go out in tomorrow's mail. Tried to PM you but your box is full. :) Talk to you later and thanks so much again.
  3. flowersforlife

Epiphyllums wanted, please

Can anyone spare cuttings either rooted or not of orchid cactus (Epiphyllums) other than the whites? I would so appreciate it! Thanks
  4. flowersforlife

Can anyone spare any epis?

I would love rooted cuttings, or just cuttings of red or pink, or yellow epis. Can anyone help out? Thanks
  5. flowersforlife

Brug blooms to new height

I just love brugs. Most of mine tho are planted in pots. I have been nursing my potted yellow brug by the back fence and now reaching new heights. My fence is 8 ft and it is towering above it. It recently bloomed for me, finally, and would you believe late in January. I am in zone 9a tho...
  6. flowersforlife

Hello from the Big Easy

Thrilled to be here. Spidy Lilly whispered to me the news of this great site! Thanks SL! I'm a New Orleans gal, born and raised here! Gardening is my passion. Can't wait to wake up and see what nature has provided for my eyes each and every day. Love that. Love seeing the miracles...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back