Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. R

Hello from Michigan

Hello to all, My wife and I are located in western Michigan, zone 5b, where we have lived all our lives. We maintain a big garden in the summer as well as a raspberry and blackberry patch that the deer also love. My other hobbies include bread making as well as sausage making. This spring I'd...
  2. R

Storing Cabbage

I was wondering if anyone could tell me or direct me to a good cold storage method of storing cabbage through the Michigan winter months? Every fall the wife and I make several crocks of sauerkraut, where we purchase several bushels of cabbage from our local farm market for this task. I...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back