Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Odica

Help make a grow room

I'm looking to start a small grow room. But lights ventilation I need some help the space is also a problem it's a basement temp in the all green house Is 70 almost all the time I have had problems with soil staying wet for to long had to put a fan on one side of the room that is helping but...
  2. Odica

Is this a flower?

Wanted to play around with cross pollination of tomato plants and was inspecting on of the plants and found what looks like a green dandelion.... I never seen it on my other tomato plants. The one that I found it on is a mr.stripey tomato plant here are some pictures. Is it a flower? Dose...
  3. Odica

aerial roots?

So I was thinking of ways to make grow a trunk on a plant that really does not get a good bark and I want to try to grow aerial roots on the plant that I would lead in to the dirt wait till they become working roots then slowly build my trunk out of the hardened aerial roots. I have done this...
  4. Odica

Hydro bucket for sale

I got this hydroponic system about a month ago and it's not really for me I have every thing for it pump and nutrients I want to sell every thing for $50 or trade for some plants I paid $70 just for the buckets and then the nutrients it is a system with a drip ring cool but to much work for me...
  5. Odica

Clones for trade!!

Ok so I have a few things I would like to trade First one is a bleeding heart tree flowers pink I'm keeping it small and indoors right now Second plant is a clone from a dragon tree Not much to say about it other than it has been rooted and in a pot for a few months now. Third plant is a...
  6. Odica

defoliate schefflera

I have a lot of schefflera plants I got from cloning and collected over the last year or so . This is my first time trying to defoliate one so I thought I would share. This is the cloned plant before the defoliation. This is right after the defoliation. This is the plant today new growth...
  7. Odica

Meyer lemon bonsai

Hello this is a is a Meyer lemon tree I just got. I want to use it for bonsai but it was a little taller than I wanted so I cut it back. I was wondering if any one had any tips on what care I should give it now? Like shout I leave the fruit on or take it off to focus energy on new growth also...
  8. Odica

Hello and happy to be here

Hello new here and hoping to get some help. Can any one point me to a bonsai section?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com