Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. N

sago palm

:)Hi all , i have a sago i want to trade , its around tennis ball size with nice green leaves. i,m kooing for blue column cactus , or another cactus that is kinda pink in color . i love all cactus really , but that blue one is really something .
  2. N

what the heck

We had one stay in our maple tree with the other birdes not seeing him i guess , but anyways he almost hit hubby in the head trying to get to one of the sparrows in flight . This was back in late summer . We also have a chicken Hawk that sits on fence across from us , think hes keeping an...
  3. N

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas To All , and the very best of the New Year.
  4. N

One of my Fuchsias

very very pretty . wish i could get them to look like that . thanks for sharing your beauty with us .
  5. N

Happy Birthday Miss Crabber!

Happy Birthday Miss Crabber , almost missed yea , hope you had the best day ever, birthday girl , and may you be blessed with many more .
  6. N

My plants from Crabbergirl

looking good Trax , thanks for sharing with use , could you by chance tell me what kind of Aloe you have there ? I have it but no name , makes lots of little ones , I been trying to trade the young ones , one of them is about as big as Moma now , wont have room for them this winter.
  7. N

Happy Birthday Kya D

Oh Miss Dawn , so sorry i missed your day , but am happy you had a good birthday, hope you have many more to come .
  8. N

have to trade

:)have Mahalab bulbs , these came from the adult plant , i got them few years back from very nice man in Taiwan , (Mr Joe) some of you may remember him , he loved Iris and was always looking for seeds from them . I,m looking for Chocolate ball sedum , and sedum cauticola . I also would...
  9. N

spider plant

:) hi all , i,m looking for varigated spider plant , mine died here a few days ago , it never did grow very well , i dont know if i didnt give enough sun or what . i love this plant and hope to one day have a really pretty one . Nancy B.
  10. N

Happy Mothers Day

Thanks Kya D , you too .
  11. N

looking for

:)hi everyone , i,m trying to get some columbine seeds , i know i wont see them bloom this year , but could plant and have for next year , i think they are so pretty . i,m looking for songbird purple/pink , black currant ice , and ruby port. also there is a purple/yellow but dont know name. i...
  12. N

The teaparty

so darling Kya D, looks just like Alice in wanderland . my friend had 2 of them and they broke over the winter. She brought them in on her closed porch , but guess that was still to cold .
  13. N

MIA...I am back!

Oh Dear Treva , so glade your back , and happy to hear Mom is with you now , will be much easyer on you this way . take care, and welcome back
  14. N

Wonderful surprise

thanks for info Ron , will try the outside deal come summer .
  15. N

Wonderful surprise

very pretty Dawn , with me seems i can get them to bloom one time , then thats it . have a beautiful red one with some white lines in it right now , didnt bloom last year at all ,has the green leaves now , but dont look that good . thought for sure it was going to do something , maybe it still...
  16. N

Crochet or Knitting

i do both , i,m knitting some strips now and going to put togeather like a quilt , after i put the strips togeather , then i will make some to go around outside . the past couple years i do the knitting , then if i get tired of it i do the crochet . also got sewing machine to working again , so...
  17. N

Christmas Cactus blooming.

thanks so much Kay D. for info . sure hope i can save them !!!
  18. N

Christmas Cactus blooming.

could someone help me with mine ? have had them for a few years now , but for the one my DH. got me last year , and they did bloom each year , but then after i brought them in for the winter last year , they started to drop leaves , couple small ones didnt make it , the others lost ther leaves...
  19. N

How old is Grandma

thats me too , just turned 59 , and was born in 52 .
  20. N

Remember When?

my Mom wouldnt let me have a bike , so didnt get to do that . but when my youngest was around 13or14 he tryed that , he had one of those kinda small bikes and never sit on it was always at a stand ride , kinda like a dirt bike rider dose .

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back