Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. N

sago palm

:)Hi all , i have a sago i want to trade , its around tennis ball size with nice green leaves. i,m kooing for blue column cactus , or another cactus that is kinda pink in color . i love all cactus really , but that blue one is really something .
  2. N

have to trade

:)have Mahalab bulbs , these came from the adult plant , i got them few years back from very nice man in Taiwan , (Mr Joe) some of you may remember him , he loved Iris and was always looking for seeds from them . I,m looking for Chocolate ball sedum , and sedum cauticola . I also would...
  3. N

spider plant

:) hi all , i,m looking for varigated spider plant , mine died here a few days ago , it never did grow very well , i dont know if i didnt give enough sun or what . i love this plant and hope to one day have a really pretty one . Nancy B.
  4. N

looking for

:)hi everyone , i,m trying to get some columbine seeds , i know i wont see them bloom this year , but could plant and have for next year , i think they are so pretty . i,m looking for songbird purple/pink , black currant ice , and ruby port. also there is a purple/yellow but dont know name. i...
  5. N

Iris

:)hi everyone , its begining to get pretty cool here , i need to get something done with these grape kool aide iris , there were a couple wanted to trade after it gets cool enough , i dont have much time left here , so please get hold of me if you still want to trade . Sincerely Nancy B.:)
  6. N

Iris

:)hi all , i have some Grap Kool Aid Iris i,d like to trade for some other colors , i,m looking for colors of Orange , Red , Browns , or pretty pinks , even the Green one if anyone has . hope you all have a grate weekend . garden hugs Nancy B.
  7. N

Hen&Chicks

once again i have these guys to thin out , have a dark color one and the green with red tip on leaf , i,m looking for salmon color salvia or purple and pink veronica .Nancy B.:)
  8. N

HI

:)hi everyone , i think nice weather is just around the corner , OH I HOPE SO ANYWAYS , hope you are all well and looking forward to the spring and summer flowers , i have some silver squill bulbs i,d like to trade , i,m looking for Preg. onion and Mother of a thou. Nancy B.
  9. N

bulbs

i have a bunch of mixed tulip bulblets , and some mixed asiatic bulblets i,d like to trade , would love to find wild horses daylily or white feather hosta , also daffs. in colors of pink /white , yellow/white , green eye , jetfire , orange/yellow and so on . no iris though , been moving some...
  10. N

thanksgiving cactus

:)hi all , i have some rooted cuttings of these i need to get traded , dont know the colors , as they got broke off from the move and i just put them all in water. theres allso one rooted easter cactus cutting as well . i,m looking for other house plants , or i,m trying so hard to get...
  11. N

Liatris

Hi all , i,m looking for white Liatris corms , i have plenty purple ones i can trade . Nancy B.:)
  12. N

dropping in

:)just wanted to drop in and tell all of you , i,m wishing you the best for this Thanksgiving. Nancy B.
  13. N

hen and chick plants

i would like to trade some of these for some seeds ,the ones i,m looking for are , heavenly blue M G Japanese MG zinna lime, queen redlime, and zowie,, nasturtiums cleome strawflowers four o,clocks all kinds Nancy B.
  14. N

house plants

hey i,m trying to downsize my house plants , getting to hard for me to bring in and out . i,d like to trade 4or 5 of them for canna red lucifer , or one nice plant of some sort . i have fire flash , grape ivy , arrowhead phl. zzplant hen&chicks , both red &green , and couple sedums cuttings...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back