Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Bluewolf

UMMMmmmmmmm

OOOOOOHHH MMMMYYYYYY!!!!! :eek:
  2. Bluewolf

Eh, Life......

My Prollybot!!! I have missed you!!!!! I didn't know you had fibro!!!!! let alone possibly MS :eek: Please let me know what you find out!!!
  3. Bluewolf

My "UN" wedding ring

oh it is new everyday I look at it fondly and think wow!!! but that doesn't stop my finger from hurting....but it is getting better...
  4. Bluewolf

Eh, Life......

can't do tanning beds 1. can't afford too and 2.have a dermititis problem that limits me to bright light I understand how S.A.D.D.s can be a problem in Florida
  5. Bluewolf

Coping With Life's Changes

ah yes coping..not an easy thing to do especially when you have several things to deal with at once I don't know how I am gonna manage myself..I haven't worked since May of 2009 and I still go stir crazy... the fibro has taken a huge toll on my physical well being..then there's the matter of...
  6. Bluewolf

Eh, Life......

Thank You so much All....((((HUGGLES)))) I am trying really hard...I know I need to start thinking about other things to keep my mind occupied so I don't "dwell" on things cuz here real soon I think S.A.D.D.s. will be here and I will need somewheres to go emotionally..... on a happy...
  7. Bluewolf

Eh, Life......

Hi all sorry I have been gone for soooo long but life has thrown me some curveballs that I just had a REALLY hard time dealing with the fibro has taken a turn for the ugly..even my face hurts now and with the scorching heat we had in July and August along with my allergies I felt pretty...
  8. Bluewolf

My "UN" wedding ring

thanks everyone.....It was a long time coming it has 1/5 of a carot of diamonds and I love that it is two hearts it shows union of the two hearts he picked it out I was looking at one of those ones that had the diamond sticking up he insisted that I have at least one diamond no CZ for me...
  9. Bluewolf

My "UN" wedding ring

here goes nothin.......
  10. Bluewolf

My "UN" wedding ring

me and my Mister have been together nine years come December 19th so he finally decided I could have a "committment" ring got it two weeks ago hope you like it (and that I remember how to post a pic) Well obviously not will try again
  11. Bluewolf

A few humorous winter shots.

very nice!!! especially the one of the carolina wrens that is my favorite birdie.....
  12. Bluewolf

What a difference 5 minutes makes

I like the second one the bestest..it reminds me of fire (maniacle giggle):D
  13. Bluewolf

Paint or Stain a pergola

would be just as hard trying to paint with grapes on ... Myself I am a huge fan of stain/natural wood colors I would go with the redwood stain..... you don't have to restain as often as repaint if ever stain usually lasts a really good time (except on decks)
  14. Bluewolf

So whatcha fixin for Christmas dinner?

nope.... ding Dong over cooked my roast we couldn't get fingerling tatos so he mixed yellow squash zuchinni and eggplant which they all tasted the same which sucked because that was my first time trying eggplant.... So now he is gonna try to marinate the roast in pork gravy to try and...
  15. Bluewolf

So whatcha fixin for Christmas dinner?

I get to have pork crown roast (never had it before) fingerling tato's, spinach, deviled eggies, and cheater dinner rolls and of coarse my applesauce to go with the pork
  16. Bluewolf

ABC Flower Game

Zinnias...
  17. Bluewolf

ABC Flower Game

violets...
  18. Bluewolf

How to make this forum grow?

Bob don't think it is so much a personal problem board wise there has just been so much going on with everyone, I know the member participation on the other site I go to is way down it's just the times AND the weather....I have in my area had two horrible summers..I haven't even posted one...
  19. Bluewolf

this years daylilies

all very pretty...mine didn't do much this year...
  20. Bluewolf

My Hollyhocks

Me three!!! I wants black and yellow!!!! oh boy!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back