Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. organicgardener4410

Need some help with my Rose bushes

Thank you for the reply! This rose bush was here when I moved in. It was planted at at the corner of a garage and porch so the circulation/shade problem may be unavoidable. It gets morning sun only. I will mulch around it first chance I get. I will also get some fungicide! Any suggestion on type...
  2. Imported Item

Imported Item

3. Rose bush that needs help

Rose bush that needs help

4. Vegtable garden

Vegtable garden

5/28/15
  5. organicgardener4410

Need some help with my Rose bushes

All of the leafs on my rose bush look like this. They are either black or have a white powdery look to them. Any ideas on whats going on? When the roses bloom they have black spots on them or the leaf start turning black. I am getting large blooms (unlike the photo). I have some stems that...
  6. organicgardener4410

Hello everyone

I am a beginning gardener. I am looking for a forum where I can ask questions and get advice and share my experiences as well. I like the look of this website as it is focused on the forum without all the other stuff. I look forward to interacting with everyone. I have roses bushes and a...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com