A Christmas Treat!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hello everyone -- I am enjoying seeing some familiar faces -- but I don't have much time online right now. My garden was pretty much ignored this past season -- and I hate to say I hardly saved a seed -- but I will stop in and say hello whenever I can.

Blessings all,
T

Hi Dizzy, so glad to see you here !!!

( now I have someone to tease...he he)

We have gotten a ton of snow today 13 inches and still going...roads are bad no one is getting the last minute shopping done here.

welcome to the group dizzy.....I remember your name from another site......its great to have old friends come over here and join the fun...

Howdy, Hi, Hola!

Now Kym, don't start getting out of hand already! There are no daffodils blooming for you to run over this time of year. And you know I tease right back. Shopping? I've almost gotten to the point, if I can't get it online or at the groc store - I don't need it till Spring anyhow! NOT going out in the weather & the crowds unless I have to! :eek:

Yes indeedy Woodstock, seeing a lot of faces I've missed here! I sent out an invite to most of my email flower-buds too so they can come check out Bob's great new playground! :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back