After Christmas for next one.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kildale

I usuall put the wreath outside after Christmas and take pictures of the birds in it. Have done this for 3 years now. Then I add a little text, and cards for mext Christmas.

Attachments

• Chris four.jpg
    Chris four.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 327
The more I see the more impressed I am. What part of the country do you live in to get all the pics or do you travel? Do you have all these birds on your property.......if so you must be in Heaven.

Where are you from White Wolfe?
If you look up on the right hand corner of the posts you will usually see where the member hails from!

Hi White Wolfe. Nearly all the birds I post are local. The ducks and waterbirds a mile or so away. Nearly all the other are on the sundeck as I set up a lot of things to get nature type images. These include about 20 species that come daily including four woodpecker species.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back