Angel Trumpets

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

We were walking around in the yard yesterday and noticed our Angel Trumpets we full of blooms. They get prettier as the weather gets cooler. We are really suprised becaused we didn't expect them to reappear the second year and now this is the 4th year. They get bigger and prettier every year. Buford is 6'2 and he can stand under them. It looks like a row of them but its only 2 plants. The pictures don't do them justice. I wish you could see them better.
Then there are the Asters and Celosis.

Attachments

• Burg. 4.jpg
    Burg. 4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 347
  • Burg. 1.jpg
    Burg. 1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 355
  • Flowers2012005dz.jpg
    Flowers2012005dz.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 329
  • Celosis.jpg
    Celosis.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 319
  • Aster 3.jpg
    Aster 3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
I have your seeds ready to mail on Monday. They are dry. Look for them in a few days. ;)

PS I am so jealous , your plants are beautiful!

I just got a plant. I got it at the Johnson Wildflower fall sale. I like getting my plants there as it helps to support the center.

I like the Brugmansias too. At one time I had 2 varieties of yellow, a white one and a pink. The pink did the best, giant of a thing. Don't have room for them now but thanks for the memories :)

maggie,
Let me know how well they do for you. I just love that color. They are still blooming here ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back