Anyone Here Write Fanfiction?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Prowl

OK... Fanfiction is where you Write a Story Using a Cartoon, Movie or a Books Charactor Created by someone else for Fun..... You do it for Pleasure and Make NO Money from it, like I said you do it Just for Fun
Hope that makes some sort of sense

bob

Administrator
Staff member
... for Fun..... You do it for Pleasure and Make NO Money from it, like I said you do it Just for Fun...
Oh, you mean it's kind of like running this website? ;)

A very common example of fanfiction is to take the Star Wars (c) TM (r) etc characters and settings and create your own story using those characters. A lot of fans have done that, and I seem to recall that somebody has shot an entire Star Wars movie using lego characters!

Prowl

A very common example of fanfiction is to take the Star Wars (c) TM (r) etc characters and settings and create your own story using those characters. A lot of fans have done that

You've Explained Fanfiction better that I Have, Thanks Bob :)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
> Anyone Here Write Fanfiction?

Yeah, I do... Once a year, on April 1st....

My latest effort met with mixed reviews. Some folks thought it was great, a few others are looking for me with pitchforks and torches. :)

Prowl

:D:D:D To Bob....

Here is the Tiny Bit of Mishap. I'm only posting a Tiny bit of the Begining... :)

“Thundercracker’s Mishap”

I’m Thundercracker. In case you don’t know, I’m a Seeker, a Transformer that has a jet alt mode and I’m part of the infamous Decepticon Seeker Trine that causes the Autobots all that delightful trouble…

Well, somehow I managed to get caught by said Autobots. So here I am, stuck in one of their lovely cells. I’m also unwell; not that I’ve let the Autobots know this little titbit of information. I don’t know how long I can hide the tank purges from them, especially since not all of them are self-inflicted. Why, you ask the self-inflicted purges? I’m not entirely sure; I think it started after I had a spiked Energon cube {Thanks to Warp!} and the only way to get rid of it was to self -purge. However, I found that I couldn’t stop making my self-sick. Most of the time I can control it but not always.

Any Thoughts??????
I Have lots more done and it Will be going up on Fanfiction(dot)net when I get my Aft into Gear and write more....

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know what slash is, so I wouldn't recognize it if I saw it most likely. I recognized a few English words in the above, but the rest of it seemed to be a foreign language to this old brain. LOL

bob

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what slash is, so I wouldn't recognize it if I saw it most likely.
Slash looks like this / or is it this \, I never can tell those two apart... They come in handy around computers.

I recognized a few English words in the above, but the rest of it seemed to be a foreign language to this old brain. LOL
That was in english? ;)

Actually, I get the general drift, but since I haven't read sci-fi for a very long time, I'm very out of touch with the current characters.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me too, Bob. My present reading goal is to read the "Complete Works of Theodore Roosevelt". I have read about 8 volumes so far and about that many to go.

Well, I'm a scifi nerd as well as being a pepper geek, so I understand. I'm currently rereading C J Cherryh 's Cyteen series in anticipation of getting a new book. By the time I finish that I'm hoping a new Erikson's Malazon book will be out, followed quickly by the fifth book in George RR Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series.

I'm into the fantasy world of changeling from animal to man or before man kind came to this world and messed it up I have 2 books published but never sold to the public and the third one in the works these books are some thing I want to do for many years and now I won't give them up. book 1 The crystal caves, New beginning. book 2 Lord Bear and the changelings. book 3 Lord Bear and the gardens at Penrose castle, this book on been in the work for over 5 years and it will be the longest and the last of the Crystal cave and Lord Bear. I think :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com