April Fool's

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

R

RiverRock

I tend to take everything with a grain of salt on this day. But I keep to myself so much that no one fools me anyways:D

God bless,
RR

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry, we don't permit April Fool's jokes on this site.

No frivolity here... Huh-huh, no way...

R

RiverRock

LOL...I can run but i cant hide huh! I will be watching out now..thinking I may have been wiser to keep more to myself..lol

Ill take you challenge Bob and raise you one..see who fools who first:)

RR

PS. dont hurt me:)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Ill take you challenge Bob and raise you one..see who fools who first:)

RR

PS. dont hurt me:)
Well, you'll probably think I'm trying to trick you, but I'm done with the April Fool's stuff for this year. It's getting late in the day and I'm ready to call it a night, at least as far as working online goes.

So if I didn't catch you on my thread about the forum closing, you're safe until next year.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
By the way folks, it's now officially April 2nd, so I'm back to my usual wiseguy mode. Lots of funny comments, but no more tricks, so you can relax now.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com