Asiatic Lily

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

A friend of mine came to visit me today and brought me this very beautiful Asiatic Lily! I love it and just had to share it with you all! It cheered me up, I have felt so down lately and in pain so much..so this is so sweet:)

RR

Attachments

• Asiatic Lily 002.JPG
    Asiatic Lily 002.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Asiatic Lily 003.JPG
    Asiatic Lily 003.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 338

Treva

Beautiful! Just a small touch of Beauty from the Beautiful Garden, God has created for you!
He knows of our pain and has placed people in our paths, given us Beautiful gardens all around, and showers us with His Glory daily, to show us HIS perfct Love!

Kya D

How beautiful and later you can plant them in the yard.
I love plants that have duel purpose a boquet and yard plant.
Wat a sweet friend.

R

RiverRock

Oh yes for sure..I am planning to plant it outside this weekend:) I love lillies!

He gave me an oriental lily couple years ago and I have that out in my front flower bed an it is coming up right now..I cant wait for it to bloom it is soooooo pretty.

RR

Spider_Lily

I love the pretty orange color.I have one like this it will bloom soon.I will share it when it open's.Wish I had a neighbor like your's.

R

RiverRock

Thank you Spider:)

I look foward to seeing yours when it blooms! I didnt get this from my neighbor I got it from a good friend I have known for long time.

But I got a lof ot aliums and iris from my neighbor..lol

Yesterday wehn I was down at the river(i live by the river) I was walking around and came upon an area behind an old abandon house that has a lot of grape hyacinths and I just love those so I dug up a bunch for me and a bunch to trade with.

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com