Balcony Plants

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

zemina

Hi everyone, I moved to a new home recently. There is a small balcony in our master bedroom and we love spending time together there. I saw an interesting article as I was searching on how could I make my small balcony more beautiful without being cluttered. [ http://infinitygardens.ca/blog/decorating-tips-for-small-balconies/ ]. There are two small chairs and a coffee table and I have bought some fancy lights and rugs to place there. I would also like to have some plants as it would add to the greenery of the balcony. I haven't done any interior planting before and would be a great help if you suggest some plants that I could grow on my balcony. I guess my balcony have enough sunlight in the mornings and adequate shades in the evenings. What type of plants should I use? Thanks in advance.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back