Birthdays

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like we had a couple of birthdays today. A happy, happy birthday to Sfishergirl and Our DizzyDaffodil

K

Kale

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!

May it be a Wonderful Day,:D:D:D:D:D:D
with a gift or two that you can plant or garden with!!! *LOL:D:D:D;):)

Blessings....

Kale:)

Thanks!

Just found this post!
Happy Birthday to you too sfishergirl!!
Thanks for the wonderful wishes, my wonderful friends!
Was a busy day, and today my buddies at work brought me presents, cakes and flowers! Was so cool! :D

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I took one of my birthday gifts into the nursing home the other day when I visited. It is a very small fire extinguisher especially for extinguishing the candles on a birthday cake when there are too many to blow out. I also got some "Oldgate" tooth paste. It's not only for brushing your teeth but also keeping them in place. I had staff and residents all laughing at my gifts.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy birthday prowl and jend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Prowl and JenD. Hope you both have a birthday as special as you both are. Tell us later about your special day!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com