Blessings to All

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
No matter what Holiday you are celebrating or how you are doing it, I wish to you and yours the safest and most Blessed Celebration. I am so happy to be part of such a big and diverse family on line. Some of you have been part of my life for many years, and I thank you for being part of my family. For those of you I am just meeting , I look forward to as many years with you as well. I may not be able to check in over the next few days and did not want to miss a chance to personally wish you a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!

Attachments

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes lets all have a safe and wonderful holiday. I have had one of my celebrations and have two more to go. If I have a 10th of the fun I did with the grandbabies I will be happy for the whole year.
My son came and stole or kidnapped his fathers computer this afternoon. He is rebuilding it for him. He will make it bigger and faster and hopefully hubby will learn how to use it better. He is using some parts out of his old computer, buying what he needs and recycling what he can. It will be nice to see hubby in a better computer. His was a little small and somewhat slow. Couldn't hide what he was getting for Christmas cause he noticed the computer leaving. I wonder what I'm getting? Hopefully it is some software I've been wanting. I have to wait until Christmas. Oh yeah we got son the moniter he wanted.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
What kind of software are you looking for, Lyn? I'm getting MF a flatscreen monitor. I would like to have it set up for her to find it all ready to go on Christmas morning but she stays up quite a bit later than I do and on that day, she will arise early and head for the kitchen. That may be my opportunity as she won't be on her computer for several hours on that day. But it's hard to slip anything by her.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Randy if Santa is good to me I will get Adobe Photoshop elements 6, I also want iwork for my mac. I have office on here but when I'm adding alot of information to the spreadsheet it always freezes up. I have a demo copy of iwork and I like the things I've been able to do with it. I could do away with the notebook and paper that I use to keep records if I had that I think.
We got our son a flat screen monitor for Christmas and we got his lovely wife a new digital camera. Hope they like them.

Wishing each and everyone here a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous Holiday I hope all of your celebrations come together to be the best there was ! Merry Christmas

"Good friends are hard to find,
harder to leave, and impossible to forget."
With this thought, I wish you a very Merry Christmas,
all the Happiest Holidays
and all the luck the New Year
could possibly bring to you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS NEW AND OLD.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lyn, I have the Photoshop Elements, but I don't know which version I have. It was a gift from Marcia Fay's brother. He and his wife have an advertising agency and they do newspaper ads for a nursery in the sacramento area. So he uses the professional version for that. This program is already smarter than I am, so there would be no point in me considering getting anything with even more features. I bought MF a flat screen monitor. Last year I bought one of those GPS navigation systems for her and she has thanked me many times for that. She still tells the story about asking me for directions to a place in Portland many years ago and once there, she realized I did not give her directions for the return trip.

Merry christmas and happy new year
from all of us at my house to all of you and
your families
Hugs
melanie, art and the cockers max and herbie

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh Randy that is too funny. I was going to buy a gps system but we bought a car with onstar. I love the turn by turn on the onstar. It got me to the dentist last fri for the granddaughter to get her wisedom teeth cut out. She was a sick puppy for a couple of days but rallied the second evening to go on a date with her boyfriend.lol

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope your holidays are filled with peace, joy and an abundance of loved ones surrounding each of you. Many blessings to you all.

A Very Merry

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas with wonderful times with your family, safety in getting where you are going and sweet dreams tonight!

Please also remember & pray for those far away from their families and friends, such as our soldiers overseas. ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com