Blueberry Syrup

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Captainobvious

Theres nothing Maria likes better than my blueberry pancakes :)

What goes better with blueberry pancakes than blueberry syrup? I usually buy a store made syrup, than simmer in fresh blueberries to the syrup for a sweet and tangy blueberry syrup. I'll have to give yours a try. Thanks !

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
My daughter bought a small bottle of blueberry syrup for me several years back. It was terribly good and with the grandkids around, I don't think it lasted more than a couple of days.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love blueberries, any way, any kind, big Oregon ones and baby Maine ones....lol
still waiting for that pic Randy......:)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll have to look around. Maybe MF has one in her stuff. I'll try and remember to poke around in her pictures.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com