Can You Help My Hubby?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

K

Kale

Hubby asked me to ask you all if you can help him out.

Kale asks me for the link to be taken out and have you all PM or E-Mail her for the link

He finally made me my website…. to borrow..:eek:I bought a program in 05 for a site for the club but I lost the tools whatever that means (And he wasnt motivated to do it then) But now he has to ..
So he is letting me use this one.
More like a forum still working on it. He was to make one for a friend which may bring him a weekly salary and needed me to click around; I was bored quickly so he made me one about gardening to interest me. He is making it from scratch whatever that means*lol
He can change it back to the boring Computer one after I find the things wrong that I can’t stand *lol He may be able to copy it if I want to have one the one we play in.
Not sure how registration works; I just logged in with a password, not sure if notification works either.If I get to keep it; I was thinking to run it mainly for children that are Home schooled and want learn about gardening ..Children and their parents can post and learn. I have tried to get children into the (my) Garden Club but the members wouldn't have it and I was suppose to teach a course in the public school but didn't happen the older children simply didn't care about the soil. I am hoping to reach the young children that are just learning how to type and spell. I do not know what grade level typing is taught. My daughter knew at a very young age.I’m guessing now a days they know from in house usage.
****I can sure use help if anyone just wants to click around for fun and report your GRRRRRRRRRRRRRsssss

I am a GRRRRRer
Thank you for all your clicks and help. He needs to get this thing running.

Tell me what you think!PLEASEEEEEEEEEE! He is nagging me for help...

Kale

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kale I tried to join. Went through the whole process. Clicked on the "I agree" box and the register box was dim and wouldn't let me click on it. I really tried.

Kale I see that Debe took out the link for you.
If anyone would like to see Kales new site please PM kale and she will Email it to you.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
made me have to relook...I thought I put that in...you just messing with my little head...
Yes I did take it out...Kale askked for it to be removed

Yes Debe she called me last night and left a message but I didn't get to it right away. Not messin with your head baby. I am sure Kale will be thankful you were able to do it.

K

Kale

HOWDYThan kyou for your clicks.He is finding it hard to see the register button because he is on the same network.Something like that.
Sorry for the slow..It is said to be slow but shouldn't be painfully slow.Hubby just put some junk machine together and made a server .
I it is fast for me,
maybe because I am within the network???

Yes I called Swindy the sleepy head or the night watcher and then pmed Veg,
Adding the pm part was great Swindy!
He wanted me to ask friends(e-mail PMs) not post it in a thread if he doesnt come from MARS no MAN DOES!
Long Story..He is from MARS !!!*LOL

OK when I was here earlier today I thought the whole thread was gone (veg I thought you deleted the whole thread?*LOL

Thats fine you all have the links...now I am getting notifications (I do love notifications *LOL
Any way.Here I am . He is deleting both our accounts and trying to use a different code..whatever that means to men from Mars*LOL

I have to eat before I pass out Ill be back in a few ..I eat fast*LOL

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL I hate painfully slow thank you

Kale:)

OK I will try to log on to that again then I will tell you if it works! Let me eat..brback
Kale

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Sharron I was just playing around...LOL...
Kale I know you asked to either remove the whole thing or take the link out...went with the link out...I did try to go to your site...but it would not load..will try again later

Last edited:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Nope I have Dsl...but I click on the link you sent in the PM and it goes to a white page and say's waiting and nothing comes up...off to talk and then get dinner go9ng...see ya later all

K

Kale

Have to go to a different computer to register again to see if it works, someone just told Hubby it works but I do not see his username.I may be back soon if my eyes dont fall out*LOL
Been a trying day since 3:30am actually last night about 1130pm

THank you all.

K

Kale

Where Are My Helpers??

Hubby has done more work but it turns out the program(format,whatever you call it*lol) he is using is being upgraded therefore he will be on his own. Wont be able to get support.
I have not received many clickers...Your clicks are still needed.
Wont you email or Pm me;):D:D I'll give you the link address.

Thanks A Bunch... I have been lonely there clicking about for no reason*LOL
Just a few clicks to see if there is a problem for you.;)

K

Kale

No, the link hasn't changed.
Hope you enjoy your visits!
Thank you all that came and clicked and reported any issues.
Swindy, visit Kales Korner! I need to talk to someone *LOL

K

Kale

Thank you I will tell.The screen went blank...I think he was doing something this morning.

I was just there everything seemed fine.Did you get there by my signature Link?

humm ..I will report..just got in.
Reported,.,Please try again and if a try again message pops up ,it will then work he said.Thank you.
THANK YOU

I Edited..***Something happened..sabotaged???.He is working on it ..Works fine for me *LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com