Cowboy Bread

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I will measure accurately if I want to play with a recipe. That way, I know which way to move as far as adding or reducing something. But our hands are always there when the measuriung spoons are in the dishwasher.

I usually do to, Randy. Sometimes I just get used to the recipe. I always follow the recipe the first time. Then go from there if needed.

Please What is shortening?
Not Heard of it Here in England.... I REALLY would like to try some of the Recipes Posted Here
Thanks

Shortening is a vegetable oil that is hydrogenated to be like butter ar margarine. If I dont have margarine for a recipe I use it and a little less water than the recipe calls for.

Prowl, I often find our language humorous and "shortening" is a good example. So the question in my mind is if there is also a product called "lengthening".

Prowl, I often find our language humorous and "shortening" is a good example. So the question in my mind is if there is also a product called "lengthening".

Not sure about lengtening, but there's a lot of stuff that could be called "Thickening" Cookies, Pies, Cakes, Ice Cream, Candy...

Also, while you're asking, why are they called buildings when they're already built? Shouldn't they be "builts"

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back