Crabbergirl and hubby are coming to Maine

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yipeeeeeeee
Nancie and Tim are coming to visit me the last week of June.
4 more weeks and they will be here. Can't wait to see them
First and last time was when Anne and her hubby from the Netherlands
came over to Disney and I flew down to Fl and spent the weekend
with Nancie and she took us to Disney. Vinny took the train and went too.
Praying for nice weather and lots of good times...
Let the countdown begin...

How wonderful. Give them a hug for me, after this year I think they deserve one. Take lots of pictures....

We got to see Ann and her husband when they came to Oregon. We spent a day together and visited the Mt. Saint Helens area.

sounds like a fun time......hope the weather warms up soon.......think its this week.......looks like we missed spring and will go straight into summer weather.....

It is still wet spring here. Rain or showers are forecast for the whole of next week. It is 59 degrees so far today.

Nope we have a nice spring and are now in the summer. It is in the upper 80's or 90's everyday now. Our nighttime temps are in the upper 70's now. We ae hoping the rain will continue but not the flooding.

back to coolish weather here.....hope it warms up soon........before Nancy and tim come for a visit.......

I'll try to send some to you. We have plenty of it here.lol It will be 96 this afternoon it is summer here in Texas.

only a few more days Laurie........I think they will come when the HHH weather is here.......that will make them feel warm and at home......

They were in NC last night and will be here Mon around noon.. Can't wait and they are bringing the HHH with them, they wanted it cooler and it looks like Thurs is only going to be in the low 70's They are bringing fresh veggie and maters with them too.. YUMMY

sounds exciting.......hope you all get on the forum and tell us all about your adventures.....have a great time.....say hello from all of us...

well crabber and tim should have arrived at lauries by now........hope they are all having a good time! hope they come on to say hello!

they arrived yesterday and went and had fried clams last night and walked the beach
today we took a ride thru Portland and then to LL Bean and then home and Nancie cooked fried green tomatoes and summer squash
Tomorrow we are going to take a tour on a lobster boat, praying the rain holds off until we are done and having lobsters and steamers for dinner
not sure what is next on the agenda, having a great time

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back