Cream Cheese Pie

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy, by all means get those girls in the kitchen! I know you could have them cooking in no time. I think everyone needs to know how to cook.

A hint for parties...use the extra small paper cupcake holders, place papers in a muffin tin. In each ..put a vanilla wafer in the bottom, add a heaping tablespoon of the cream cheese pie mixture and top it off with a "California" strawberry and chill.

Randy, by all means get those girls in the kitchen! I know you could have them cooking in no time. I think everyone needs to know how to cook.

A hint for parties...use the extra small paper cupcake holders, place papers in a muffin tin. In each ..put a vanilla wafer in the bottom, add a heaping tablespoon of the cream cheese pie mixture and top it off with a "California" strawberry and chill.

Okay, I just couldn't stand it any more. LOL

Attachments

• Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    Rotten_Woman_award[1]_preview.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 293
Miss Dorothy, I found MF's book and the recipe for "Baker's Clay" is;

4 cups unsifted flour
1 cup salt
1-1/2 cups water

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead until smooth, adding a little more water if the dough is too stiff to work. This dough will last indefinitely in the refrigerator. After it has been stored, you will need to add more flour.

Because the dough tends to dry on your hands, it is convenient to have a dampened washcloth near your work area. This is especially true when working with colored dough. Shape the dough as desired on a foil coverd cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees until hard.Colors tend to dull when projects are overbaked and underbaked projects don't keep as well. So watch the timing carefully.

This recipe comes from a book titled "Dough Creations" by Pat Gardner and Kay Gleason. Inside the book it says they also wrote "Start Off In Dough Craft".

Rotten woman award

Okay, I just couldn't stand it any more. LOL

Mr Randy...I am honored to except this most prestigous of awards. :eek: I want to thank my acquintances, family, and gardening friends for all they've done to encourage me along the way and for the inspiration they've given me to do rotten things.:rolleyes: I will keep you all in my thoughts as I continue down my long road of being a rotten woman:p..thank you, thank you very much. :D:D:D:D

Miss Dorothy, I found MF's book and the recipe for "Baker's Clay" is;

4 cups unsifted flour
1 cup salt
1-1/2 cups water

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead until smooth, adding a little more water if the dough is too stiff to work. This dough will last indefinitely in the refrigerator. After it has been stored, you will need to add more flour.

Because the dough tends to dry on your hands, it is convenient to have a dampened washcloth near your work area. This is especially true when working with colored dough. Shape the dough as desired on a foil coverd cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees until hard.Colors tend to dull when projects are overbaked and underbaked projects don't keep as well. So watch the timing carefully.

This recipe comes from a book titled "Dough Creations" by Pat Gardner and Kay Gleason. Inside the book it says they also wrote "Start Off In Dough Craft".

Thanks Randy. I have it printed. I will check out the book at the library, then Half Price Books.

Gloria
Welcome to the club, I have a few and I'm sure I'll get another one once Randy reads the What's for Dinner thread tonight....lol
I love blueberry cobbler. I should say I love anything blueberry
Nancie, save your pennies,. lets go have some of Randy's cooking.

Thanks Kim and Laurie for the warm welcome to the rotton woman club.:D I've felt so...left out!! :( My hubby would tell you, I should have been honored long ago with that award!:eek:
Mr Randy knows his stuff with the berries. I guess you could say he is responsible for my planting blueberry bushes this year along with the Marion berry bush he sent me. Next thing ya know I'll be looking for apple trees!!:cool: His homemade apple sauce is delicious. I sure didn't want to share it with anyone but at the time I had a dear friend visiting a few days so I had to give up a spoonful or two. That was hard...

Gloria keep up the great work, someday if I live right maybe I could get the RW award
from Mr. Randy

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back