Crochet or Knitting

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Good luck I never could knit and I crochet but have not had time to for a couple of years.

i do both , i,m knitting some strips now and going to put togeather like a quilt , after i put the strips togeather , then i will make some to go around outside . the past couple years i do the knitting , then if i get tired of it i do the crochet . also got sewing machine to working again , so i,m working on small quilt with 5inch squares .

Now that looks really cozy. Where did you get the button? I have been looking for a couple of big buttons for a while now.

I have always wished I paid more attention to my mom when she was alive.She could make anything with knitting or crochet. I sure miss her talent :( and her of course. I do crochet a little but do not knit at all.

CG there are a lot of nice yarns out there and with large chunky bamboo needles I am sure you would be able to knit up a scarf to start with or leg warmers.

I have a great pattern for leg warmers.

And you can go on you tube for tuturials

Leg warmers sounds fun. Anything with no fancy stickes. I have to take some pictures of the sweaters my mom made me , tim and our son. She made us 2 sets and they all matched. Sadly mine does not fit anymore :( not mom's fault, LOL!.

Leg warmers I will mail you a pattern tomorrow once I look for it.

Mind you in Florida did not think it would get cold.

But I have been to Florida a friend of mine now lives there and they drove us to Mount Doro and there is quaint yarn shop and a wonderful little tea room .

Leg warmers I will mail you a pattern tomorrow once I look for it.

Mind you in Florida did not think it would get cold.

But I have been to Florida a friend of mine now lives there and they drove us to Mount Doro and there is quaint yarn shop and a wonderful little tea room .

Our winters, while we have no snow, can be very high humidity which makes it feel very cold to the bone. Besides, being Florida born and raised anything below 60*F is cold to me :D
I had leg warmers in the 80's, but you don't see them for sale anymore.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back