Crocosmia bulbs

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

I am looking for some Emily McKenzie crocosmia bulbs. Does anyone have any they would be willing to trade for some rain lily bulbs.

sunflower3

I might has some , Mine are just starting to poke through the ground, and if there are babies on them I could send them to you, I will look today and see, I would love some lilies, I want to make a lily garden.

Maggie

Sunflower, I PM'ed you my address and if you will PM me yours I get you some in the mail. I don't put mine in the ground because I'm afraid they will freeze. I keep mine in a pot on my deck and in the fall I stick them under the house.

Jade

Sunflower, I PM'ed you my address and if you will PM me yours I get you some in the mail. I don't put mine in the ground because I'm afraid they will freeze. I keep mine in a pot on my deck and in the fall I stick them under the house.

I checked on the hardiness of that crocosmia...it is zone 6, should be fine in the ground in TN. I have some planted in my bed here and they overwinter fine.

Maggie

I checked on the hardiness of that crocosmia...it is zone 6, should be fine in the ground in TN. I have some planted in my bed here and they overwinter fine.
Sorry for the misunderstanding I meant to say the rain lily bulbs are the ones I have in pots. I do leave the crocomisa in the ground over winter.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com