Cross breed?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Cross breed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colton hi

So today I was out picking tomatoes and found basil that grew back from last year and I was pretty happy for the free food but before I picked I saw some red looking tomato/pepper things so I took them off and opened them up and to my surprise it was like a tomato I tried some and it was like a sweet tomato. I thought about it and realized last year I grew tomatoes next to the basil last year and then I smelled one leave, smelled like a basil leaf but the next leaf smelled like basil again. So I was wondering if it was possible to grow a crossbreed of a tomato and basil, and If so am I a miracle worker.

Colton hi

image.jpg
Here it is

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com