Culinary and Medicinal herbs.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Jade

ok, that didn't work, let me try some more, hubby is giving me too many instructions at the same time.

Attachments

• culinary_and_medicinal_herbs[1].txt
    19 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:

Jade

Sorry guys, attempt one failed, Bruce has been doing this computer stuff for 40 years and actually understands what he is telling me to do.

sfishergirl

neat list there are a few on there that I don't already use. I am hoping to add tarragon, witch hazel, and valerian to my herb garden this year

Jade

I was trying to get it to present as the handout that I gave at this presentation. It was done in Microsoft Word, but I am going to have to do some more research in how to make it look the same as it did in Word.

sfishergirl

Oh my oh my that I can't offer any advice on. I will keep watching to see your progress though I am trying to get more ideas for culinary herbs and herbal teas.

Jade

Maybe I will leave the first link up there, if you guys print it off it will be easier to read. Sure simpler than me trying to figure out how to transfer a word file. I loved researching this presentation. I would attempt Bob's advice on how to present a power point presentation, but you guys don't need the pictures.
I have some other good presentations on Gorgeous Grasses and Perennials, as well as some on outstanding annuals. I will try to play around with this a bit so that I get more comfy with it.
Since I am not employed right now it makes me feel like I am doing a bit of giving back.

sfishergirl

Jade I could use to know about grasses. Bill likes them and always wants to plant them in my gardens and I know nothing about them other then they dont fit my plans. I did buy him a corner grass garden last year and it didn't grow very well.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com