Design Thesis Survey

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hi I took your survey. You may not get a high response from members because you are new and we must click a link to access your survey. I have scanned your survey for "bugs" and found it to be OK for my personal use. Maybe this will help other members feel secure in participating. Some people may find certain questions that are "required" as offensive. You may decide that those require questions also be optional. I realize they are for demographic reasons but you can't be too careful on the INTERNET.
I hope your Thesis is a success.

Took the survey. I know you haven't had much time for thank-you's since you only put it up in FEBRUARY! :) How'd you do?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back