does anyone know the name of this plant?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Holy_Wood80

these are pics of my cousin's plant that I look a clipping from and I dont know what they're called and I was wondering if anyone knew the name of it?

and also I have a purple wandering jew plant and it looks like its dying and I was wondering if anyone knows what the requirements for a purple wandering jew is and how to take care of them?

Attachments

• plant1.jpg
    plant1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 372
  • plant2.jpg
    plant2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 400
The cane appears to be a Dieffenbachia
I would try rooting a piece of the Wandering Jew in water. Can't say what might be wrong with it without a pic

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Could you please provide me the exact name? It is a new information and if it is poisonous to pets, I must really take care of this.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back