Does the shoe fit???!!!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
The woman asked her husband, "Whatcha gonna do today." He answered back, "Nothing!" She said, "You did that yesterday." He answered back, "I'am not finished yet."

Note: So if the shoe fits were it proudly!!!! I have a lot of those unfinished days!!! Hehehehe (Can't resist a clean cute joke.)

plantlover

I don't think there are many days when I do nothing. If nothing else (hehehe,) I am always writing....I do enjoy it, but sometimes, I push myself because I know it means income.

As for whether the shoe fits, sorry folks, but whenever I'm at home, I'm always barefoot! We don't wear shoes in our house. Light colored carpets don't look nice after a lot of shoe traffic....it's hard enough to keep them clean without the shoes.

Annette99

Woody Allen quote: Having sex is like playing bridge, if you don't have a good partner, then you'd better have a good hand. George Burns quote. Having sex at 90 is like playing pool with a rope.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
HAd one of these day's ...but by 9am I was done with it...was driving my self crazy....cute joke Dale

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com