Don't do this!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

This was wonderful! I laughed so much. Did the bathroom get painted a nice fleshtone?

Something else you don't ever want to do while wearing shorts and prepping a door for painting is to smack a fly off your leg with a brass brush. That hurts. A lot. And it puts lots of little holes in your leg, too.

Oh DC ouch!

Dora/Garden Goddess

We never even got started on the bathroom! We were too busy working in the yard and shopping for roses!

Roses did I hear Roses???*lol:D:D;)

Much more fun then getting full of spots huh?

Who did you buy!??

Kale:D:D

I bought a white climber, she bought 3 different teas, and a Jackson Perkins tea rose. I can't remember the names of them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back