Easy fun jello cake

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I'm done now :) (Maybe the computer will break again! :) ) ~ Curbs

Attachments

• cayman 2005 076 (2)   EM.jpg
    cayman 2005 076 (2) EM.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 329
  • cayman 2005 127 (2)  EM.jpg
    cayman 2005 127 (2) EM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 322
  • cayman 2005 190 (2)  EM.jpg
    cayman 2005 190 (2) EM.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 333
  • cayman 2005 199 (2)  EM.jpg
    cayman 2005 199 (2) EM.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 323
  • cayman 2005 153 (2)  EM.jpg
    cayman 2005 153 (2) EM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 334
We have to change our cruise for May but I think we are going either this month or next. grand Cayman is def on the list in addition to Cozumel. Most likely at Thanksgiving.
But Curbie we will never get tired of the pics! too cool for sure.

Remind me before you go CG as there may be 'side trips' you'd enjoy (if they're not too expensive. Georgetown is usually just shopping but Hammerheads is there and an upstairs restaurant called SeaBreezes. Have you gruised before? Curbie (thanks :) )

Never done a cruise. This will be the first one. Usually we fly. But I think we need to have some down time and we like to gamble a little not a lot but Tim likes to watch the card tables. Would love any input you have on places to go.

FIRST, go to the Jello factory on Cozumel....teasing ! (Thought we could tie into Jello Cake ~ pretty good, aren't I ? no comment required :)) I am also a 'virtual' gambler...I don't paly anything that I can't cheat at :) OOPS! Spilled the beans :) ~ Crubie

LOL! you did that well ! How about Jello shooters??? Funny stoy for another thread about jello shooters :D

Love the pics Curbz---gives me something to dream about.
Oh ya--jello?? How about jello shots--same as jello shooters?;):D

"You call it tamato, I call it toMAto..." Who sang that? (geez, wrong thread again :) ) But GP, I have this wonderful photo of a hillside I happened upon while in Pittsburgh last winter. I was 'caring' for my 'failing-fast' Dad,tieing up loose-ends with furniture, etc, phone calls (which I do not like).When I get really in a 'funk', I know I have to change my perspective so I take my camera. This is no place special ~ usually a rock hillside but 'someone' knew, I was really in need of contentment. I was given it ~ crubs (My Dad never returned to this apartment and if he KNEW I had that daggone cat there for 4 months, he would have been furious with 'us' but that cat and myself would get up in the middle of the night and watch the deer walk through this community. I gave my Dad a note when I moved him that was signed,"Love you ~ Me and The Cat. I DID get a phone call about that. Last one is me, MTM, Dad, and my daughter)

Attachments

• St Pat tree and Dad's etc 006 (2)  EM.jpg
    St Pat tree and Dad's etc 006 (2) EM.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 336
  • St Pat tree and Dad's etc 013 (2)  EM.jpg
    St Pat tree and Dad's etc 013 (2) EM.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 384
  • cropped EM.jpg
    cropped EM.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 335
  • St Pat tree and Dad's etc 018 (2)  EM.jpg
    St Pat tree and Dad's etc 018 (2) EM.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Thanksgiving 2009 (2)  EM.jpg
    Thanksgiving 2009 (2) EM.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 335
I'll bet THAT is delicious, Kya! Lime jello ? OH, you can put maraschino cherries down in the 'hole' of the PINEAPPLE ! I'm on a roll ~ jello roll. Curbie

Now I am going to have that stupid song running through my head. I can't remember enough of the words though to get the tune. I remember though that the song was a comparison between the guy and the gal and the apparent cultural difference.

Dawn,
Awesome Kid idea! I like that. I will make that for my grands!

Curbs,
good pics. Especially the one of your Dad. Love looking at snow but not sure I want to spend a lot of time in it. You know beach sand is white too. ;)

That song has the words,"Let's call the whole thing off..." Does that help. Randy? If I get to the store this week, I'm doing that jello/pieapple 'in a can'! ~ Curbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back