Elk Kill at work

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Kya D

We had an elk kill at work so RM mounted motion cameras near the kill and got the most wonderful pictures of spotted skunks, stellar jays, and best of all
cougars. All of them came to the carcass and tripped the camera.
If I knew how to post pics I would, but I truly don't know how.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
We had an elk kill at work so RM mounted motion cameras near the kill and got the most wonderful pictures of spotted skunks, stellar jays, and best of all
cougars. All of them came to the carcass and tripped the camera.
If I knew how to post pics I would, but I truly don't know how.

If you have your pics downloaded to a folder on your computer, click on "post reply." When the reply option comes up, look at the top of it for the "paper clip" and click on it. A window will open,,you will see ..upload file from your computer.. and a Browse button. Click on the Browse button, find your pic and click upload. If you have any problems, just holler!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com