English Garden Gazebo

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sproutling

I do not have one but ...

I did have the privilege of advising on the kind of watering system,
roses (varieties) perennials along with the layout and now I get to care for all the roses! And.... I don't have to care for the lawn or the trees but do trim the barberry. Spent blooms still on plants were to encourage hips,which didn't do well.I will try again next year...

Watering system and actual planting was/is up to the contractor

http://gregnmary.gotdns.com/eg08/index.htm

A few pics :)

Sproutling:D

Attachments

• gaz ro sirichs.jpg
    gaz ro sirichs.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 469
  • gazres.jpg
    gazres.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 464
  • gazr lil sage.jpg
    gazr lil sage.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 493
  • gaz r sage grow.resz jpg.jpg
    gaz r sage grow.resz jpg.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 506
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sproutling

Didn't work meant to capitalize the title tried several times

K

Kale

Bob fixed it for me! (smile) It was the title I wanted to be capitalized.
Thanks Bob!:)

Jo,it has been a challenge but I live for it.
So endurance kicked in.
I love all the Roses! (sometimes referred to as mine:) )
Working with these was tons of fun.

Teas are much different to work with *LOL just take all the leaves off when you see a sign of black spot and you are good until the bloom comes.(*LOL)
I have to admit I am a slave to those Hybrid Tea blooms. They always stop me in my tracks with a great magnetic (sorta) force. They just fade all my thoughts away and tell me everything is going to be OK.They seem to bloom with such a heavenly scent full of petals and contrast just when all else seems hopeless for the rose and me, I'm gifted a bloom or 2 (smile) .

While looking for performance we came across this Grandiflora
“Strike it Rich”, which is slightly scented.
All together about 75roses!

Strike it Rich (Yellow/Orange blend) Grandiflora
Easy Going Roses (Peach blend) Floribunda
Double Knockout Roses (Red) single and double
Polyantha (s) - Lovely Fairy Dark (Pink)
The Fairy (Light Pink)
Fairy Dance (Red)

Then there are about 20 Russian Sage and (various) Sedum
and Ornamental Pear trees

Thank-you.(smile!)

It is one of my quiet time projects I do.
Hours can pass me by before I know it:D (cheeseface)

Did you visit the gallery?
You may have to scroll to see the whole pic.

Kale:)

K

Kale

I'm sorry, :confused: how would I know it was you!*LOL:D
little stinker...*lol

Thank you! ;)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't work meant to capitalize the title tried several times

Here's the trick for that (I think...)

The forum software won't see 'My Dog Has Fleas" and differently than "my dog has fleas", i.e. it won't recognize that you change it to caps.

So try a change in spelling, even if it's temporary. Change "dog" to "Dogs", then change that back to "Dog", since the spelling is different, I think it will also change the capitals.

Since things work a bit differently for mods, I can't really test that one, so somebody try it and let me know if it works.

K

Kale

Kale, everything is just beautiful and so healthy looking....when are you coming to Ohio??

Thank-you:) It was truly a labor of Love*lol

How far from Detroit are you?
Hubby said with no traffic ( *LOL!!!!).:D we can hit OHIO in about an hour if he drives*LOL

Thank -you Bob! (cheese face)
Don't worry it will happen again..I have a few threads planned, just a bit busy now until tonight.
I'm sure I'll mess up again!:eek:
May-be someone will mess up before I get back*Lol

Melissa

I guess your hubby is the human GPS in your household too...lol!! Mine said we were about 4 hrs from Detroit. So that means I am only four hrs from that Double Delight....upclose look at it and a big sniff would be worth the drive ,I am sure!

K

Kale

OH why certainly..... A sight to behold.The scent that gos with it ..heavenly...:D
:D

Kale....:)

K

Kale

Hi ALL!!!
How did plants grow this year?
We had a the lowest temps in the history of recorded data! The roses did fine at the Gazebo.
This Years 2009 English Gazebo Early in the season!
They grew like weeds this year!

http://gregnmary.gotdns.com/gz09/index.html
Click on the link!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com