extra bulbs that need a home

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sfishergirl

here is a list of extra bulbs that want some dirt to live in

dutch master daffodil
fortune daffodil
mixed crocus
ranunculus
mied single freesia

if anyone can use them let me know

Kya D

OMGosh

What wonderful bulbs I sure wish I could get some of them but our ground is so frozen that I couldn't get them planted.

Melissa

Better watch out for Nancy, Heather...she will send ya an empty envelope...lol...just kidding!! Forgive me, I just couldn't help myself Nancy!! You know I am laughing with you and not at you...hugs!!

DizzyDaff

Lonely dirt - bulbs wanted

I have some lonely dirt - bulbs wanted - would love any of your daffs if you have enough after the others. :)

sfishergirl

empty envys work too lol. I admit to screwing up a few exchanges in the past. Never empty packages but I sent seeds to the wrong person before oh what a mess that makes. Lmao.

Melissa

Got the crocus today....Thank you so much!!! Now have to wait for some of the snow to melt and the ground to thaw a bit to get them planted. Can't wait until Spring!!
Mel

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com