Finally made it

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Hi All, my dear friend Kya D invited me to this wonderful site,,and I think I am going to enjoy it very much and get to know everyone here,,,,thank you for allowing me to come into this site,,:D,,you all take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie:rolleyes:

K

Kale

Welcome Cassie,
What is your gardening Pleasure! New at gardening or been growing for a while perhaps years*lol? Join the fun!
Raised beds, container,Veggies, shade, full sun..Roses???
Are you "total organic" grower?
Lots of thread here post your desires! You can find your zone here too:)

Good to meet you and welcome you.

Howdy Swindy! I have not seen you! How's it going ?? Wake up your boyfriend yet?*lol
Did you see the Western and Northern NY ers..Been looking for you to share a smile:D!

Kale:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Cassie! You will find so much going on here and a lot of good info on any subject garden you can think of. We look forward to seeing you around

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Cassie, glad you made it over. Good to see some more familiar "faces" coming in. I know you'll like it here, jump in and enjoy.

M

Mari-Jo

Cassie.........welcome......glad you could join us...I know you will enjoy it here.............:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com