free shipping

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Kya D

A few weeks ago we all ordered free basil seeds.:)
The comment was made that the shipping on the heirloom tomatoes was extremly high well I just got an email from
tomatoheirlooms.com
They are offering free shipping until May 1st.:D
So if you didn't see the email then if you're interested email me and I will forward it.

Dor

I received the email also Dawn. I hadn't really looked at it but I will now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got the email too , and I was the one saying the shipping was too high. Thanks I may have deleted the email based on the fact I am cheap and just knew the shipping was outrageous. If I can't find the e-mail I let you know. Thanks for the update!

R

RiverRock

I go that email also however they are the ones I got the really bad plants from so wont be taking that offer.

RR

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
I ordered the heirloom tomato plants once the shipping was offered free...they are wonderful [plants...that company alwasy has great plants...very healthy and in great shape...I have 24 tomato plants going now...was a good deal

R

RiverRock

Well i guess I am the only one that gets wilted dried up plants from them..lol
I am glad you had good success with them though and hope you get a lot of good tomatoes.

RR

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com