garden 2013

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

rockhound

My garden consists of containers, some 18-gal totes and some 5-gal buckets, all with generous drainage holes and all sitting on double 2x4's arranged like a train track. This track lets the drainage flow good and reduces slugs, etc. Tomatoes and peppers are all I'm growing so far except for one thing of cukes, one zuc and a yellow squash. A few onion sets mixed in will give me scallions when I want them. I'm pretty dinged up so I get help to water or move things, GF is great about helping but has a bad back so G'kids get drafted.
We're both pushing 70 so I'm glad the hard part is done for this year. Now for the wait for those blossoms to turn to tomatoes, yum. I picked off a dead aphid yesterday, only one I found so far. Need to dust with BT, days are high 80's-90, nights 60-something. Like to wish all a happy gardening year in 2013! :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back