Garden Bench Two-Chat Here

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Everyone...I think we need a place to stop by and say hello and visit...so we can try and sty "ON" topic in the threads...I know i am the worst at getting off topic...but I am going to try really hard...;)
SO stop in in the morning and have our coffee or stop in the afternoon with your cup of tea...or to say nighty night...

Last edited:
Just wanted to stop by and say good to be here, and a good night to all of you great gardeners.So nice to have a bench to sit on and visit . Don't forget to bring the cookies and drinks..Linda

PS,, Well spoken Sharon.. Good night Debe , Bob< and Sharon..

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Good Morning All, Had funn getting to know the forum a bit yesterday...Glad it was a Monday...as that is my day...to day have a ton to get done...several pies to cook up and then going to help put food baskets together for some families ...Sharon I have to agree with you on the prayer thread...was alway nice to be able to pray for each other.....
Linda, did you say cookies? My weakness you know...Also ment to tell you I have your son on my prayer list to keep him covered...hugs to you..

Bob again thanks for all the hard work..

talk at you all later...enjoy your day

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Good Morning All,,,,seems Bob has done a great job and wonderful to see so many old friends...
Had a good day yesterday ...many pies backed and we were able to do up 43 Thanksgiving Box's ...Was a real blessing ...Now I have to clean the house today OY...I hear Linda say she woudl come on over and clean...LOL;)
may be we need to add to the topic heading
Chat at the Garden Bench

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
My creative brain is on the fritz, or I just don't have the spirit yet. (My black Friday shopping buddy (jess) is gone this year first time ever.) Anyway I walked through the store and nothing jumped out so I am resurrecting last years stuff. I do have a lot of grape vine I can cut. I guess I need to hang out here and catch the decorating spirit! Come on girls give me a jump start!!!!!

M

Mari-Jo

Good Morning All,,,,seems Bob has done a great job and wonderful to see so many old friends...
Had a good day yesterday ...many pies backed and we were able to do up 43 Thanksgiving Box's ...Was a real blessing ...Now I have to clean the house today OY...I hear Linda say she woudl come on over and clean...LOL;)
may be we need to add to the topic heading
Chat at the Garden Bench
Sounds like you ahve been very busy ..........pies?....what kind of pies?:D

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Good Afternoo one and all...crafty ? Ok maybe...busy ...you bet cha ya...5 apples....5 pumpkin...and 4 pecans...and not a one for us...LOL...
This will be the first year I do not have a huge dinner to cook ...so Hubby and I are thinking of driving to the coast for the day...had a few invites for dinner...but been so long for just the two of us ...well so I think the coast will be a fun time....

Debe I vote for driving to the coast with your DH. What a nice way to spend the day, you can probably stop for a turkey burger some place along the way.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I forget about this place. Need to have Bob change the name if he can so we'll remember to drop by with a cup of joe or tea

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to you all...
Yes, swindy that is the plan ...to the coast....I had planned of getting the samll bird cooked up yesterday ...so we could just take along food to save money...but it was not doable, (is that even a word...LOL)...so I have packed up some cheeses and other goodies, oh and some crackers ...waiting for hubby to get out of bed that sleepy head...LOL...no he has had long days for the last fewmoths...he is still driving to Portland to work each day...140 miles round trip...so letting him sleep in...if this silly dog would stop going and opening the door ever time I shut it...OY...Any ways wanted to say..
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all .....and trust you all have a very blessed day...

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Now's the time for one of those rotflmbo smilies, but this one will do

Morning all and little duck...Laurie you know I was kidding...right???:eek: and you scarey lady...I heard that remark about me laurie and bob being old-er...:p you are th eone that is X amount of years and 364 days and 9 hours "OLDER" than I...
Well, we never made it to the coast. Stopped by the first place to say hey and bow out. which they knew already and that was good with them...second stop, although we had told them a few day's before we would not be there. I was thrilled to say. when we stopped in to say hello before taking off...there was a friend there I had not seen in many many years...needless to say we stayed...and had a grand time..

Good morning ! Just wanted to stop in and sit for a bit..

Seeing old friends is the best...I am so glad you had a great time !

We are going to get our Christmas Tree this weekend and start decorating. It looks like snow outside..Mainegal they showed snow coming your way, did it ?

I hope you all are having a great weekend.

Hello everyone.. Sounds like all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. And all were busy..

Debe,, thank you for thinking of my son. Time is getting close for his departure, so need extra boot to keep me in check..lol.No tears I keep telling myself..ok,, sorry, We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. Ate to much, And pies. Son and DNL had to go home last night, Son had a Funeral detail this afternoon. The others were out of town, So he will have that at 3 pm and will be back here this afternoon.Then we will watch movies, swing on the swing, and just have a laied back weekend.. Resting, my feet are tired from yesterday..lol.lol.

And the wreath info is just great. I make them, but new ideas here.. Thanks brassi,, Hope you share more things for the holidays..

And old,,,,,??????? !!!!!! Guess i'm in the territory of old as dirt..hehehe, No just almost,,lol,

Everyone enjoy the weekend, Hope to get back sooner than I did. Sure love this place,, And all the happy caring folks here.. Hugs to all Linda

Hi everyone! I've been up on the roof blowing leaves outta the gutters and it's time for a break. It's almost 50 out, but still chilly with the wind blowing...especially on the roof!

Thanksgiving dinner was nice yesterday. My family has dinner each Sunday at my parents, but Thanksgiving is just different. We have 2 babies this year, 6 and 9 months...so it's especially fun. The last "baby" is 8, so it's been a while. New crop in the garden, if you know what I mean, lol. And another due in May!

Christmas? I am slow to warm to the idea of decorating this year. I live alone and generally spend Christmas somewhere besides my house, so I care less about decorating as I did when the kids were around. But...I'll do something. Eventually.

Well, my rear has warmed a little and I think I'll head back outside. There's not many days left like this...some snow is predicted for Sunday. It's like a sin to stay indoors when it's sunny and 50 in November!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been organizing my room a little. Now I think I will go start on some of the Christmas decorations. I want to put them up early so I can enjoy the tree with all the gifts around it. We will be delivering them to the grandchildren early this year. I want to be back home to cook Christmas dinner for my son and his wife. They won't have many days off until Christmas is over now. The grandchildren will take an early christmas any year. I've got most of it bought already.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Morning Everyone....sure sounds like everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving...
Wow flwrs4ever---tree already....I have been watching trees roll out of here for almost a month now...wonderf how far they are going to leave Oregon so early...then am concerned how dry they will be by Christmas...

I am with you shine---just not at the Christmas decor place as yet...maybe in a few weeks it might hit me...

Linda ---I have your son in my prayers for some time now as you may know...and you my dear...I know this is rough on a MOM..Bless his heart for taking care of us all..

Whew, it's been a wild week or I would have been here earlier. Hi Everyone. Linda, I'm not sure we've met. I'm Marie, a mom of 3, nana of 8 and live on what's left of the old homeplace where I grew up.

On Monday, just as I was getting wound up with cleaning, baking for Thanksgiving (ya'll know the routine) Fritz was involved in a 3 car accident about 3 miles from home. I was getting dressed to go to my grandsons church basketball banquet, and rushed to take the car to Fritz so he could pull the fender off his tire so it would not rub driving it home. My sister was picking me up for the banquet so I called her to tell her to stop by the wreck and follow us home. We were about half hour late to the banquet,,,,,nothing like cold hamburgers......but it was lovely. Tuesday I took Fritz to the Dr. with a jammed shoulder and possible fracture of the furmur, to set him up with xrays. Later that afternoon took him to the dealership to choose a gently used van. One whole day late with my Thanksgiving preperations but it all turned out lovely, with all of my kids and grandkids home for a geat meal.
Yesterday I spent the day cleaning my house again, putting all the dishes away that I won't use until Christmas again (ya'll know the routine). Haha. But now I am here, and will spend as much time as I can looking around . HOWDY, I'M JUST SO PROUD TO BE HERE!! Marie K

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com