Garden Bench Two-Chat Here

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

oh.........where did you get those from........................................... crubs..................who would send you something like that? ....... ..................must be MG ! : ) ~ still crubs

OH! Guess what, I got this new monitor and had one of my teens put it together for me and I hate it :) Guess I'll get used to it! I CAN USE THE REAL COMPUTER! but it distorts the screen. Change takes time ~ Curbie

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh.........where did you get those from........................................... crubs..................who would send you something like that? ....... ..................must be MG ! : ) ~ still crubs
Don't go blaming it on me... I'm not that mean to rub it in like that.....lol :eek::D:cool: I send him the real thing.....:p:eek::cool::);):D

That sure didn't sound like a vote of confidence. LOL! You know I can write with my left hand, too. So my handwriting can be disguised. OK ~ you're welcome for your lobster/spaghetti bibs :) Curbie

To whom would that be addressed sir b/c in my humble opinion......Do you think I should run for Congress? I can do monkeyshines as well as the other dudes but I'm wearing jeans. I would think that a RW award should be awarded to the most deserving person within the free world. I nominate ~ oh rats ~ I can't think of anybody. That clown in Libya and Charlie Sheen. THERE you go :p

Attachments

Who is this person? Mr. Diogenes. (Sounds like a disease) Heck if Charlie Sheen would vote for me, I could become a manager at the grocery store! We had the nicest time today singing with my favorite cashier. MTM had on a St.Pat's hat on so Mike sang "WHEN Irish eyes are smiling....." and of course I know 4-8 words to every song so then Mike and I hum together. The cashier has a GREAT voice so I started to sing,"I don't want to grow up I'm....." and he finished it with 'Toys R Us Kid" and then we just stare at each other and hum. We get everybody in line singing. The only song I know ALL the words to,"Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner..." If That isn't a claim to fame, I don't know what is. Want to hear them all :) Curbie

I did a nice thing yesterday and then I did another nice thing. Wouldn't it be nice if people focused on nice things instead of crummy things? Listen to birds. Pet a dog. Cook. Do the laundry and instead of folding it, tie it all in knots(works on long sleeves). I think laughing is one of the best things you can do every day. Sure beats arguing. rats, fell off my soap box. If each person could do one nice thing for someone else every day, imagine what a difference that would make. Curbie

Thanks, Randy ~ little Mr. Diogenes would have a ball in Washington,DC! He had better bring extra lamp oil b/c he is going to walk a long long long long way. There are so many thing I don't understand: Why do these guys in Congress wear suits that have to be dry cleaned so our taxes go up to pay for their dry cleaning? Marylanders pay 42cents per gallon as tax on gas. I hope Diogenes shows up ~ I'll even feed him. :) Curbie

He can eat chili but no tamales. How about stuffed peppers? And you're correct, if I met Diogenes, he'd be saying," Who created THIS one?????" Sit down,sir. I can see Diogenes cooking on the grill. He is probably VERY content that he is mythical. :) CUrbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com