Giant Aloe For Trade

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have Giant Aloe for trade,( about 20 ) not the house plant type. They have very wide thick leaves and produce 4' spikes with an umbrella shape that has 100's of pink bells. Will trade for just about anything that will do well in zone 8-10. Need full sun plants but could use shade plants.

Will have alligator plants a little later in the season.
Have devils walking stick cuttings.

Blue Flag walking Iris

Wild violets- must go from garden. Love them but need the space

Fish hook cactus

Crabber, I am interested in your aloe and Blue Flag Walking Iris. I have Black Stem EE's and Richard Wallace cannas to trade if you are interested, .

Wow...I would Luve to try your fish hook cactus, devils walking stick, and aloe! Also what is a alligator plant?
Take a look at my site in signature, I could take cuttings from almost anything, also have some babies, and I have cannas although we just moved them so until they start blooming i cant guarentee where anything is!
Take a look and see if I have anything you would like?
I have Giant Aloe for trade,( about 20 ) not the house plant type. They have very wide thick leaves and produce 4' spikes with an umbrella shape that has 100's of pink bells. Will trade for just about anything that will do well in zone 8-10. Need full sun plants but could use shade plants.

Will have alligator plants a little later in the season.
Have devils walking stick cuttings.

Blue Flag walking Iris

Wild violets- must go from garden. Love them but need the space

Fish hook cactus

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back