Great new solution for apartments balconys

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

danstraussman

Hello all,
This is my first message! Lately I started to be attracted to gardening so this is a great community for me

Few weeks ago, I bought Greenbo planters. This is a planter that is designed for balcony and apartments houses like mine. Really.. This is so nice! I recommend you to take a look, my balcony looks so good now
This is where I bought it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231254295685?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am searching for more stuff that will add some beauty and life to my apartment, do you have an idea?

Thanks!!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
hello and welcome...I have never gardened on a balcony so I have no help for you..ENJOY! the place

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com