Great Seed Starting Idea

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Swerwer

I will have to eat a lot of eggs to plant my clivia seeds on this meathead this year. I'm expecting between 5000 and 6000 clivia seeds. And don't know if this method will work for clivia seeds the eggs shell will keep to matching water for the clivia seeds. But I think this is a great idea for other plant seeds. Will definitely try it with some of the herbs after the winter.

ricky

Hi everyone ...
Its really amazing and good idea . I have personally tried this after reading it from here however i faced some problem in the start but overall its performance is not bad.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com