Greenbo, railing planter for apartments houses

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DanWalter

Hello, I'm new in the forum! I wanted to share with you my new purchase..
I bought 2 red and 2 yellow greenbo planters. it is genius, I saw it and fell in love immediately. It looks fantastic and also do the job It is invented in Israel, to design the apartment garden. I really recommend on it. Hope you will like it. I bought it from eBay here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENBO-Designed-Railing-D eck-Planter-Smart-Fl ower-Box-Original-Best-Price-/231068917315?pt=LH_D efaultDomain_0&hash= item35ccc7de43

It is a very good company! Hope I helped.
**I really liked this forum, hope it will help me to make my garden more beautiful.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back