Ground Cherries

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

kcb37

I would like to try some of these.
I do not want alot as I have never had any, just something to see if it's something I do want. So I am not asking for alot of seed. Just enough to have a few plants.
If anyone has any to send me, let me know.
From what I have found they should do alright here in TN for the climate.

I think you could buy tomatillos in the grocery store. That way you would know for sure if you like em.
I don't have any seed or I would be glad to send some to you.

I swear I have seen seed at one store atleast, didn't see any today though.
If I do I will grab a small packet though.

I am thinking about trying these this year too.

I have seen packets for sale both on Seed Savers Exchange and Johnny's Selected Seeds.

SSE was less expensive (less than $2 for the packet) and OP where Johnny's was an F1 hybrid and between $2 and $3 for the packet.

I've never ordered from SSE but have from Johnny's and I'll order from Johnny's again.

mr_yan,
If you have not found any and want to try some I did find some today. I would be more then willing to send ya half.
Packet dosen't say to much.
Calls then Purple Tomatillo

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back