Gurneys seed sale

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

R

RiverRock

Just wanted to let everyone know that Gurneys is doing their 60% off veggie seed sale, and also if you buy from them through the site Bob gets somthing for it also. So it is a great win win):D

RR

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RiverRock

I got my seeds from them this year and so far everything is doing great. I planted my squahsed and beans in the house and every single seeds is coming up it looks like. I am really excited to plant outside in the garden but just a tad to early yet.

RR

Kya D

I ordered plants and seeds from them and the seeds came right away but I asked them not to send the plants until May 1st and the plants came today. Now they have to stay in the house for a month.
They are pretty plants.

R

RiverRock

Ya my seeds came last month, I should be getting my plants anytime now. I do like their products.

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com