Happy Anniversary Randy and Marica Fay

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Randy
Do I have the day correct? It just dawned on me that it's today or tomorrow. I have it on the calendar as today but thought it was the same day as my mom's birthday.
Whatever day it is I hope you both have an awesome day. :D Doing anything special? How many yrs? 54? I can't remember :p
Please give Marcia Fay a big hug for me and vice versa with you. Wishing you both a very very happy anniversary and many more to come
Many many hugs to you both
Love ya

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is today and it is 53 years. I do tease her about that though and add 800 years so it sounds like forever. LOL

Happy Anniversary

Happy anniversary to two great people, Randy and Marcia!!
Hope ya'll have a wonderful day and share many more lovely years together.

Laurie, today was my daddys birthday too:eek:) Day after tomorrow was their anniversary.

December is just full of good dates.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I forgot to thank Laurie in the previous post, so I will thank both of you here. It will be my pleasure to give her a hug in each of your names.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you! Marie, I did pass on that hug from you and the one from Laurie. MF remembers you as the lady that sent us that magazine, Marie.

K

Kale

Hello Randy great to see you!;)
Wishing you many more years of Love, Friendship and Happiness!
Happy Wedding Anniversary!:D:D

Kale:)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
When we lived in the Sacramento area, we would celebrate our anniversary by going to "The Coral Reef" and having a New York steak. We would have a small dish of peppermint ice cream for dessert. Bless her heart. We had steak tonight and she had peppermint ice cream for dessert. Thank you all for your good wishes.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to get started baking some cookies today, but it's Fiona's day to cook so I have to see what her plans are before I start doing anything in the kitchen. It's snowing again outside too and I would like to make a trip to the market. I need some onions for the chili tomorrow.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy anniversary Randy and Marcia Fay. Did you not have peppermint ice cream too Randy? Just a little taste to celebrate shouldn't be too bad for you. Wish you both 53 more wonderful years.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
MF gave me a small portion of the ice cream. The meal was a little shy of carbs anyway, so it didn't bother me. I checked out good this morning for blood/glucose. It was 105.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you, Nancie. We were supposed to go out to dinner, but the weather has been very uncooperative. But going out to dinner is something we can do when things clear up a bit.

Oh my word, RANDY!! You're here!

Ok now, this pain is REALLY interfering with my social life WAY too much. Looky here, I didn't even know you had joined us, and ALREADY you're a Senior Member! Sheesh! lol This is WONDERFUL!

I'm so glad you're on here, cause I don't know if you and MF have my new email address, and I haven't got it on here -- so send me a PM, please.

Now, down to business

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RANDY AND MARCIA FAY

(ahem, please apologize to MF for my spelling her name with an E on your Christmas Card -- jeez I'm so blond!)

I wish you MANY, MANY MORE wonderful wedding anniversaries! What a sweetheart MF is. If I ever grow up, I want to be just like her :p

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
She is accustomed to that anyway, Kath. I also have a similar problem. My name is Randell and even some of my family members spell it Randall. I'll have to figure out how to send a PM. I have answered several since I have been here, but I have not initiated any. I do have your ne e-mail address though. You sent me a message right at the time you switched.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com