Happy Birthday Dancer36!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

plantlover

Happy Birthday, Teri! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, a wonderful year, and an abundance of flowers and blooms, along with much prosperity, good health, and a year WITHOUT HURRICANES!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day!;):D

dancer36

Thanks everyone. I just came back from plant shopping. I got 15 hybrid lily's, a peace lily, some snap dragons, potting soil and peat pots. I'm going to start sowing my seeds this weekend.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy birthday Terri, sounds like you wrapped up on garden goodies! Gardening stuff makes the best birthday gifts... I'm envious!!!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Happy Day After your Birthday...!!!What a Wonderful blessing for you to go plant shopping for your B-Day! Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

Kya D

Happy Happy Birthday Teri!!!!!!!!
May you have a great year of abundant harvest and good cheer

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com